Creating Creatively Through Music

I definitely cannot work if my space is completely silent. Any sort of noise helps me concentrate, and get in a mood to create great Nerdy things. The best noise that helps me is music. My energy gets a major boost, and my creative juices just start flowing. Music gives me the motivation to sit and write, plan, and focus on what I need to get done. So I created a playlist of my favorite songs to blog to, and thought I would share them with you!

alt=music-life

My Playlist

My Girl – Dylan Scott
Alone – Hollyn (feat. Tru)
Beautiful,Beautiful – Francesca Battistelli
Beautiful Day – Jamie Grace
Closer- The Chainsmokers (feat. Halsey)
Fight Like a Girl – Kalie Shorr
Fight Song Rachel Platten
Free to Be Me – Francesca Battistelli
The God I Know – Love and the Outcome
Honey I’m Good – Andy Grammer
It’s Your Life – Francesca Battistelli
Let Me Love You – Chris Lane
Love Song – Sara Bareilles
Scars to Your Beautiful – Allessia Cara
Sit Still, Look Pretty – Daya
What Love Really Means – JJ Heller
You Lead – Jamie Grace

What do you like to listen to when you are working on your blog or any sort of project?

Free Bookmarks!

Subscribe and you'll get some awesome Nerdy Book Life Book Marks!

Share the Nerdiness!Share on Facebook5Share on Google+1Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest1

1. Skirt Girlie

March 7, 2017 at 6:28 pm

I have to have music playing when I’m working too. Writing and Cleaning! And I adore your playlist!!

March 7, 2017 at 6:31 pm

Thanks! I always have music playing!

2. marinegirl91

March 7, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Great playlist – I really like many of those songs! I too find it much easier to create and focus when I have music playing. I have different playlists for each activity I want/need to do!

March 7, 2017 at 7:29 pm

My Amazon music app is full of different playlist of all different genres lol

3. JoAnns Food Bites

March 7, 2017 at 8:55 pm

I like my smooth jazz station or NPR

March 7, 2017 at 9:00 pm

I love jazz!

4. Drew

March 7, 2017 at 11:25 pm

i have a CRAZY list… kind of like me… I like Praise and Worship mostly when I’m in the truck driving ANYWHERE. Since my work outside of my “day job” is actually making music I will have to side with marinegirl91 and say what I’m listening to depends on what I’m writing, the mood I’m in when I’m writing, etc. etc.

March 8, 2017 at 6:58 am

I love Praise and Worship especially right when I get up. It always brightens my day. Country is my way to go any other time! You’re music is awesome though!!!

5. A.H.May-Writer

April 17, 2017 at 4:43 pm

I love music, anything that is in the top 40 Uk singles playlist (Radio one) But my favourite artists are Kelly Clarkson, Ellie Goulding, Adele,Ed Sheeran,Rag and Bone etc.

I love the fight song.. beautiful song. I also play it when I’m feeling a bit down and I want to give in etc.

While I’m reading, I can’t listen to the television or music. I have to have total silence otherwise I can’t concentrate at all.

April 17, 2017 at 4:55 pm

I can listen to just about anything while I read… I’m pretty good at tuning everything out so it’s easy to concentrate! Fight Song is a good one any chance I get I sing the song at the top of my lungs

6. aliciapierre

April 23, 2017 at 5:35 am

Rhye (album: woman) is one of my favorites to listen to while writing. I also love piano classical. Something about it makes me type faster and flow easier.

I’m going to check out some of the songs on your list. Thanks for sharing 🙂

April 23, 2017 at 6:37 am

I hope you like them! I listen to classical music when I need to clear my head or really concentrate on something! I love anything with a violin in it!