10 Tips to Fight Anxiety!
Well we fought depression together, but I also fight Anxiety. I don’t like having negativity in my head and that is all I see my anxiety as. So I thought I would share my top 10 tips that help me get through my Anxiety.
- Sit in a quiet spot and listen to your breathing! Take deep breaths through your nose and exhale through you mouth!
- Keep a journal
- Or 5! None of mine are full, but they are helpful in getting my thoughts out and under control
- Get Glam
- Even if you’re staying in and wearing your pj’s all day, throw on some makeup. It’ll help your self-confidence
- Talk to your doctor
- They can help you figure out what might work. Sometimes medication might be the answer. (in-depth post on this coming soon)
- Open a book, any book and escape reality for a while
- Get some Sun
- Find a perfect sunny spot, lay down, close your eyes, and soak up some Vitamin D
- Find someone who is going through the same thing and talk to them, you may end up helping each other!
- Turn off the World
- By the world I mean technology. The world can be pretty ugly and you don’t need anymore ugly!
- Organize your favorite spot
- This will help ease your mind, and help you feel less cluttered
- NEVER GIVE UP!
- No matter what, don’t you ever give up!
What helps you fight anxiety? Is there a specific thing you do on a daily basis that helps?
Free Planner Pages
Hey you know you want to be a Nerdy Peep!
Join the Nerdy Book Life Family and get your planner pages!