What a Sunday Looks Like For the Nerdy Book Life
Hey Nerdy Peeps,
I know everyone loves to have their lazy Sundays, but for me, it consists of some work.
I post Sunday-Friday, which means Saturday is my only free day. That’s the day I spend with my family or hubby and get things done. Sundays however, are my blog planning and house chores days.
What I do for blog planning…
- Brainstorm Ideas
- I take out my journal and start jotting ideas down
- I usually want to have about 3 ideas planned before I start my week on Monday
- Research if needed
- If I know one of my post needs some research, I’ll get that out-of-the-way, so I’m not doing it at work
- Edit Pictures
- I’ll find the pictures I need or take the pictures I want for the week and get them edited and out-of-the-way, so I’m not scrambling to find what I need for a particular post.
- Write Outlines
- I don’t like going into my posts “blind,” I always want to have a little something written.
- I hate laundry, but Sundays are laundry days in my house and my morning usually consists of washing clothes, and my afternoon consists of folding them
- Picking up things and putting them back where they need to be
- Giving dogs a bath (because after a week of playing they stink!)
Getting Ready For the Work Week
- Plan my outfit for Monday morning. I know I’m not gonna jump straight out of bed as soon as my alarm goes off, so I make sure I have what I’m wearing planned out the night before.
- Know what I’m going to take for lunches for the week
- Pay any bills that I haven’t taken care of after a payday
After I’ve taken care of my “To List” for Sunday, I relax. I put my feet up, grab a cozy blanket, and a book to chill with for the rest of the evening. I’ll also periodically check my social medias, emails, and anything else that needs my attention, but I mainly hang out with my hubby and pups!
What does you Sunday consist of? Do you have a lazy day or are you productive?
Hey you know you want to be a Nerdy Peep!
Subscribe and you'll get some awesome Nerdy Book Life Book Marks!