8 Things I Have Learned While Working With Men
I am an administrative assistant, and I also do the billing for a natural gas and oil company. That being said, I work with a lot of men. Let me tell you, men are not easy to work with and I am going to give you 8 things I have learned!
Working With Men
- They cuss a lot!
- By a lot, I mean it’s in every sentence and every story they tell. For someone who doesn’t cuss a lot, I have been noticing I am starting to cuss myself, and I don’t like it!
- They always need your help with something!
- Be prepared to stop whatever you are doing to help because they are impatient!
- You can explain something, in plain English, 4 or 5 times and they still won’t get it!
- This is where your patience comes into play, just take a deep breath and explain it again. If they don’t get it then tell them they are on their own
- They know every excuse out there!
- I have heard them all! They come up with some pretty good ones but just keep on bugging them and you’ll get what you need. (Hopefully)
- You learn to be a lot tougher when dealing with men!
- They have some attitudes! Sometimes I want to pull out my Midol and be like you need this more than me! Don’t let them think they are bigger than you, though, make sure you show them who is the boss!
- You get picked on a lot!
- Especially if you’re short and a sweetheart. You also learn how to pick on them right back!
- Hunting, car/truck/ATV, talk gets old!
- I could probably tell you exactly what all my guys shot this year, or what they are planning on doing to their next vehicle! I try to tune them out but they get loud!
- Endless Entertainment!
- Even though they may drive me insane, they always make me laugh! Sometimes I get my own comedy show and I don’t even have to pay!
I love working with my guys! If you work with men what is one thing you have learned from working with them? Or maybe you’re a guy that works with a bunch of women, what is one thing you’ve learned from them? (Remember, be nice)
Hey you know you want to be a Nerdy Peep!
Subscribe and you'll get some awesome Nerdy Book Life Book Marks!