Imagination of My 8 Year Old Nephew
What better way to come up with book ideas than to interview my awesome 8-year-old nephew?
He had some of the best ideas and I loved getting to see his imagination come to life. When we put our minds together, we came up with some pretty cool ideas!
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- baseball, adventures, superheroes, and the Magic Tree House Books
- If you could be a character in a book what would you be?
- Vlogger (he loves YouTube), dirt bike racer, baseball player, superhero (powers would be telekinesis and flying)
- If you could have a sidekick what would it be?
- dragon or dirt bike that talks
- What is your favorite season?
- Summer! Duh! (his words not mine)
- What is something you always lose?
- my hats
- Do you like short books or chapter books?
- Chapter books, short ones are easier to find, but I don’t like them
- What would you do if you found a treasure chest?
- keep the gold and be rich
- What if the chest pulled you into a different world, what kind of world would it be?
- a baseball world
- Do you like lots of pictures, or just a few?
- just a few pictures
- What would your character’s name be?
- Just Cole
- If you had to fight an evil character, what would you fight?
- Brody (his older brother)
- features: one small eye, one big eye, big forehead and nose, and warts
From all his ideas, I know I am going to have a blast coming up with this book. He’s definitely a huge inspiration for me, with all his crazy antics, and that is why this story will be dedicated to him! Stay tuned for a working title and snippets from what we create!
What ideas do you get from his answers? Let me know!
Hey you know you want to be a Nerdy Peep!
Subscribe and you'll get some awesome Nerdy Book Life Book Marks!