Making My Dreams Become a Reality

Day 13 of the writing challenge is “What are you excited about?” Well, I wasn’t going to share this until I got closer to releasing my very first book, but I am too excited! I am actually working on three different books at the moment, one is a children’s picture book, the second being my adult novel, and the third being a kid’s chapter book! The first book is in the illustration stages and I am so excited for it to be finished hopefully by Fall 2017! The other two are still in the beginning stages of writing and I will have release dates coming soon!

Making My Dreams Become a Reality

Hopper and Fisher and The Hole Digging Adventure!

This book was inspired by my lovely hole digging babies! My poor backyard is full of so many holes, I thought why not turn their bad behavior into a book! In this story, my boys meet two unlikely friends who join them on an adventure through a tunnel! You’ll get to meet Hopper, Fisher, Adley Hopbottom, and Kyler Nannertail in this story of digging and dirt!

Making My Dreams Become a Reality

Deadly Love

She killed him… He was still going to marry her…

Lexi Madison wasn’t the girl she used to be in Detroit. She did her best to leave her past where it belonged in the past. That even meant leaving the man she shot there. There was no way she was going to marry her father’s drug dealer’s son, even if she knew him.

Derek never wanted to live in his father’s footstep, but he knew he wanted Lexi, even if it meant tricking her. The only thing he didn’t see happening was being shot but the one woman he loved. They may have been best friends, but now he was pissed.

Cole Saves Baseball World

This book is still in the planning stages and I have no idea where it is even going to start. I am still brainstorming all the ideas my nephew gave me in his interview. He had some of the best ideas, I just don’t know where to put them all! I am looking forward to starting this book and getting his help with the writing!

I have been working so hard on achieving my dream of getting published! My dreams of writing had always been just that, dreams, but thanks to my mom those dreams are now on paper. Thanks to her the ideas just started flowing and thoughts turned into words on pages. All of my ideas and dreams are making their way to a reality and I can’t wait to share them with all of you!

Making My Dreams Become a Reality

What is something you are excited about? Are you working on a special project?

Free Planner Pages

Join the Nerdy Book Life Family and get your planner pages!

Share the Nerdiness!Share on Facebook13Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest1Share on StumbleUpon0

1. Lexi Goyette

June 13, 2017 at 2:11 pm

The adult novel sounds great! Right up my alley. Also, the main character has a pretty cool first name 🙂

June 13, 2017 at 2:19 pm

It’s a pretty awesome name! I plan to give updates and sneak peeks as I continue writing!

2. Abril N. Cecil

June 13, 2017 at 4:38 pm

Oh yay! Congrats on following your dreams and working hard to make them a reality! Keep working hard and it will pay off! 🙂
    Abril – Paris & June

June 13, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Thanks! Stay tuned for sneak peeks and updates!

3. Erika

June 16, 2017 at 3:04 pm

I loved this. I would love to have your story in my blog http://www.dreamdoandshine.com Actually I am delivering a post series about how to reach your wildest dream and your will be the perfect close!!! are you willing to collaborate and make guest posting?

June 16, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Absolutely! Just let me know what you need!

2. NerdyBook Life

June 16, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Absolutely! Just let me know what you need!

4. You Know You're a Nerd When... - Nerdy Book Life

June 27, 2017 at 10:52 am

[…] Writing! I also write all the time! Journals are a must for me and I have them everywhere. Most of them are full others probably not so much. If I don’t have a journal with me, you can find me jotting things down on scrap paper or sticky notes! I love sticky notes, I use them for lots of things, and quick thoughts. They are just always super handy. You can check out the three books I am writing here!  […]

5. 10 Goals to Accomplish in July - Nerdy Book Life

June 29, 2017 at 9:45 am

[…] Finish my children’s chapter book – You can read the blurb in this post […]

6. What Happens When I Have Writers Block - Nerdy Book Life

August 22, 2017 at 3:44 pm

[…] and needs a good break from getting good things out there. I mean take it from me, I am working on 3 different books, but my brain has decided to take a vacation. That is how I know I need a break from my writing […]