Goals I Have Accomplished

Hey, Nerdy Peeps! This is going to be a follow-up post to my 10 Goals to Accomplish in July! Yes, I know it’s almost the end of August but hey I had to fit it in somewhere! I will definitely talk about the goals I accomplished and also the goals I will continue to have since well I didn’t get very far with them!

Goals I Accomplished

1. Gain more blog subscribers!
    • I have gained so many new followers and I couldn’t be more thankful for all of the support and love my blog gets!
  2. Exercise more often!
    • I have finally started and have stuck to my fitness journey! Now, I have hit a couple of bumps that have set me behind, but that’s OK, I will get back to it!
  3. Read 6 Books!
    • I can’t believe I actually accomplished this one! Boy am I glad I did though! (Lots of reviews coming soon)
  4. Drink more water!
    • I am slowly but surely getting this down! Water is boring to me and I’m not a big fan of drinking it all the time

goals I have accomplished

So, those are the 4 out of 10 goals I accomplished from July! That’s a big step for me because usually, I’ll give up and not even try to get any of them done. Now, as for the ones I haven’t accomplished I am going to give myself a little more time to get them knocked out!

Goals I still need to get done

1. Start and finish my children’s chapter book
  2. Work on my EBook for Taking Back Your Life: Escaping Depression and Anxiety
  3. Work on my adult novel
  4. Organize my office (this is a big one)
  5. Write and post more book reviews
  6. Work on more opt-ins!

Now, those are the goals I have left to get done. I have realized a month is not enough time to get these knocked out so, I am giving myself until the end of October. Also, I made them public so you guys hold me to it to get them done!

What are some goals you have accomplished or that you are wanting to accomplish? Let me know, we can keep each other accountable!ย

Free Planner Pages

Join the Nerdy Book Life Family and get your planner pages!

Share the Nerdiness!Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest2Share on StumbleUpon0

1. TAMMY

August 25, 2017 at 11:59 am

I really like goal #4 ๐Ÿ™‚ NEVER GIVE UP..

August 25, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Thanks me too! Love ya momma!

2. Cecilia

August 26, 2017 at 2:44 am

Congrats! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ This list gave me some good ideas for what I want to accomplish!

3. Afua Gyapomaa Bampoe

August 28, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Hmm goals, so necessary yet so challenging to keep. Well done for getting so far.

August 28, 2017 at 12:27 pm

Thank you! I am doing my best!

4. Sydney

August 28, 2017 at 12:21 pm

It’s always a great idea to set goals! Great job for all that you’ve accomplished thus far. You’ve made lifestyle changes and those are the hardest to make. Keep it up!

August 28, 2017 at 12:28 pm

It’s been a tough change but I am quite proud of myself! Thanks for reading!

5. Christine

August 28, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Hey there! Congrats on gaining more traction on your goals! I dig these, by the way, sounds like we have a lot of similar interests. I’m curious, if you don’t mind sharing, what would you say were the strategies or tools you employed this time around, that helped you reach more of your goals in the time you set for yourself?

August 28, 2017 at 12:52 pm

I started using Hootsuite to schedule more posts, then started sharing more on Facebook groups! Also, engagement with other bloggers helps a lot!

1. Christine

August 28, 2017 at 2:32 pm

That’s awesome, sometimes the most simple things can help us stay accountable or keep track of our progress.

August 28, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Yep! Just takes one share at a time!

6. Zoey

August 28, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Congrats on getting so much done! I need to know your secret for getting subscribers. Also! I hate drinking water too! I have tried adding flavor to it, sometimes helps. Anyways, awesome post! <3

August 29, 2017 at 10:33 am

I have found that the Propel brand is my favorite! and girl I don’t even know lol I have a freebie going on for free planner pages! I’m seeing if that will gain more!

7. Jackie

September 4, 2017 at 2:18 pm

Dont give up. And good luck with new set of goals. I really really really want to make a list of goals. But the thought of it brings me anxiety every time. Plus knowing i have so little time during my days. Brings me more worry. I will ground myself. I want it to be soon. Well now. But… well here comes more excuses. I just cant. Your goals… are similar to my goals so ill just follow silently pretending i have no goals.. but they have already been written down for me.

September 4, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Hang in there Jackie! I have faith that you will get those goals written and accomplished!