Hey Nerdy Peeps! Happy Valentine’s Day! You probably thought I was going to bring you a post on my favorite books on love or what to get your book nerd for Valentine’s, but nope, I chose 7 tips for the best Valentine date! Also, you know I can’t do a holiday post without doing a collab with one of my fave bloggers Zoey! Check out her post on 7 Valentine’s Day Jokes!
7 Tips for the Best Valentine Date
- Turn off your cell phones!
- Seriously you don’t need them. Click the off button and enjoy each others company!
- Grab some dinner!
- I like Italian, but you can go where ever you want. Steak is also good for Valentine’s!
- Get your mind out of the gutter! I don’t mean that kind of dessert. I mean the kind of ice cream or a smoothie.
- Catch a movie.
- Now, this can be at home, or at the movie theater. I prefer at home in bed cuddled up next to my favorite person.
- Share your favorite thing about each other!
- Their smile, or their laugh. Maybe the way they look at you, or the way they look.
- There is never enough time in the day to just talk. Trust me I know. My hubby works long hours and I barely see him sometimes, so I love the chance to talk
- Now get your mind in the gutter…
- I’ll leave this one up to you! (Come on, you knew I’d have to throw it in here somewhere. I read erotic fiction for crying out loud.)
So there you have it! 7 Tips for the Perfect Valentine’s Date! Don’t worry, I’ll give you those other posts I was talking about, this one just seemed more fun!