The Happiness Tag
Hey, Nerdy Peeps! I needed some happiness in my life and I found my inspiration from Reel Literature when she posted about this tag! So, with further ado let’s get to the happiness tag!
Five Happy Things
- Animals! I love how happy they can make you just by being their selves! They have no care in the world what others think and I love it!
- Books! My greatest escape! They are my favorite happiness over everything! I love all the adventures I get thrown into thanks to all the different stories!
- Naps! Yep, naps make me happy! I love getting in a refreshing little cat nap to revamp my day.
- YouTube! I probably have an addiction to watching beauty and book videos, but I am totally OK with that!
- Being an aunt! I love my niece and nephews! They always brighten my day no matter the mood I am in! Also, being the favorite aunt is a major plus in my book!
Eight other things that make me happy…
What food makes you happy? Cookies! I love cookies, it doesn’t matter the kind of cookie, I love them all (well except chocolate). My favorite is the sugar cookies with icing on top!
What movie makes you happy? Anything with minions in it. They are just so funny and adorable that I can’t help but smile every time I watch movies with them in it.
What song makes you happy? This is a tough one! I have quite a few songs that make me happy, but if I had to pick one… It would be This is the Stuff by Francesca Battistelli! I love this song and anytime I hear I turn up the speakers and sing at the top of my lungs.
What item of clothing makes you happy? My boots! I am a country girl, and when ever I put my boots on, I feel like I can conquer the world. They give me the most confidence and they always go great with jeans and a t-shirt!
What beauty product makes you happy? Eye shadow! You can do so much with eye shadow and no matter the look you choose it always makes the perfect look!
What do you do to make yourself feel happier? Reading a good classic! The classics are always the best reads when I need a pick me up. If a book doesn’t work then I’ll sit down and do my hair and makeup and that always perks me up.
3 Random things that make you happy…
- Violin music
- Painting or sketching
My Happy Songs…
- Scars to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara! I relate to this song so much.
- This is the stuff by Francesca Battistelli! I mentioned this one above
- Feet Don’t Touch the Ground by Stoney Larue! Takes me back to my wedding day!
- Fight Like a Girl by Kalie Shorr! This song always makes me feel stronger!
- A Little Dive Bar in Dahlonega by Ashley Mcbride! Another one that makes me sing at the top of my lungs!
Free tag! I had fun with this one and if you try it I hope you have fun too! Also, let me know what are some things that make you happy?