Goals I Have Accomplished
Hey, Nerdy Peeps! This is going to be a follow-up post to my 10 Goals to Accomplish in July! Yes, I know it’s almost the end of August but hey I had to fit it in somewhere! I will definitely talk about the goals I accomplished and also the goals I will continue to have since well I didn’t get very far with them!
Goals I Accomplished
- Gain more blog subscribers!
- I have gained so many new followers and I couldn’t be more thankful for all of the support and love my blog gets!
- Exercise more often!
- I have finally started and have stuck to my fitness journey! Now, I have hit a couple of bumps that have set me behind, but that’s OK, I will get back to it!
- Read 6 Books!
- I can’t believe I actually accomplished this one! Boy am I glad I did though! (Lots of reviews coming soon)
- Drink more water!
- I am slowly but surely getting this down! Water is boring to me and I’m not a big fan of drinking it all the time
So, those are the 4 out of 10 goals I accomplished from July! That’s a big step for me because usually, I’ll give up and not even try to get any of them done. Now, as for the ones I haven’t accomplished I am going to give myself a little more time to get them knocked out!
Goals I still need to get done
- Start and finish my children’s chapter book
- Work on my EBook for Taking Back Your Life: Escaping Depression and Anxiety
- Work on my adult novel
- Organize my office (this is a big one)
- Write and post more book reviews
- Work on more opt-ins!
Now, those are the goals I have left to get done. I have realized a month is not enough time to get these knocked out so, I am giving myself until the end of October. Also, I made them public so you guys hold me to it to get them done!
What are some goals you have accomplished or that you are wanting to accomplish? Let me know, we can keep each other accountable!