New Goals For a New Outlook
Hey Nerdy Peeps! I have some fresh new goals to throw at you! These are new thanks to an epiphany I had about an hour ago. So, here we go!
New Goals for a New Outlook
- Publish Deadly Love
- Got this lovely back from the editor and that means I’m one step closer to publishing!
- Get more organized!
- I really suck at organization. I mean really suck at it. So, I am googling and Pinning all the different ways to work on this!
- Buy a house!
- This is a huge priority on my list!
- Tell more people about my business.
- I need to out Nerdy Designs by Jessie out there! It’s my baby and I need to advertise it more!
- Lose 10 pounds by the end of July
- Yeah, this really needs to happen. So, I need to step up my nutrition game.
- Work on capture page for the blog!
- Yep, this will also happen eventually. I’m not sure what it’ll be yet, but it’ll be good!
- Work on book 2 for the Deadly Love series!
- Work on an EBook.
- I want to teach people how to start a WordPress site from scratch! What better way to do that than with an e-book.
Eight goals for an already busy girl. I love nerding out on my life and planning all the next steps. And after a great call with my marketing coach, yesterday life got clear. I will have the best life I can imagine and it will be great! I can’t wait to take you on this new journey!